Save the Date & Mark your calendars
- Fri. Dec. 1st is Family Fun Night at Farmdale. 6pm-8:30pm. The food will be appetizers/finger foods (sign-up in foyer) and there will be ornament making and decorating Christmas tree in the Fellowship Hall. There will also be a contest for most festive attire. Cost for the ornmament craft is a $5 to cover supplies. You can also sign-up in foyer if you and your family plan on attending. Contact Jerod Parsons for more info or questions.
- Sun. Dec. 3rd 6pm "Night of Blessings" service. No classes this evening, we'll all meet inthe auditorium. Anyone who wants to share a scriptre, poem, Christmas testimony, or special music please see Jason Thomas. We'll also have congregational Christmas singing and cookies and refreshments will follow.
- Mon. Dec. 4th at 6pm KYOWVA Quarterly Men's Supper hosted by Farmdale. All men are encouraged to attend. Any ladies want to help with meal please contact Diane Hatfield.
- Thur. Dec. 14th Ladies Christmas Dinner "The King is Born" is at 6:30pm at the church. Sign-up in foyer and bring a dish to share. A love offering will be taken for "Lily's Place" in Huntington. Also if anyone is interested in donating door prizes, please see Cathy Young.
- Sun. Dec. 17th Christmas Caroling, more details to come.
- Sun. Dec. 24th. No PM services
- Sun. Dec. 31st New year's eve fellowship and party, TBD.